I hope you found the carers group meeting informative and helpful. Apologies this evening for the computer/internet issues due to the extreme heat. We will of course resume where the video crashed for Stephen and Fulvia’s holiday next week and will also show the shanty video.
I was delighted to introduce 2 guest speakers this evening. Please see their details below if you would like to get in touch with them.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frailty MDT Lead
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- 2nd Floor Westgate House
- Edgware Community Hospital
- Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware HA8 0AD
Tom Lewis -Jones
- Solicitor (specialises in Clinical Negligence)
- Email: TLewis-Jones@gadlegal.co.uk
- GREGORY ABRAMS DAVIDSON SOLICITORS
- 123 Penny Lane, Liverpool, L18 1DF
- Tel: 0151 733 3353
- Website: https://www.gadlegal.co.uk/
I also mentioned Barnet’s new Integrated Care System and informed you that HealthWatch Barnet are running an online session for Barnet residents.
This will take place via Microsoft Teams at 2.30pm – 4.30pm on Thursday 21st July and speakers will include Colette Wood, Director of Integration Barnet. In the second half of the session you will also have the chance to hear from Conan Cowley, Senior primary care Transformation Manager, with an update on changes to the GP Extended Access Service i.e. how to book an appointment outside general working hours.
I have also included for your interest, the link below for you to read about Barnet’s Corporate plan 2021 – 2025
Please see below details requested during the meeting for Margaret the Admiral Nurse
Margaret Felle Coyle, Admiral Nurse
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
Springwell Centre, Barnet Hospital, Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, Herts EN5 3DJ
- Tel: 020 8702 4510/6189/5888
As always, if you did not have the chance to raise any concerns and issues during the meeting, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks again to our 2 speakers