I hope you all found the meeting informative and helpful. Here is what was discussed this week.
– Please see attached some examples of toilet Frames and toilet raised seats. These particular items can be found at:
Mobility North London
872 High Road
– We also talked about easy-to-read watches. Here are links of various styles
Best Easy To Read Watches for the Elderly – https://iknowwatches.com/best-easy-to-read-watches-elderly/
Watches for Dementia – https://www.alzproducts.co.uk/day-date-talking-watches-dementia-alzheimers
Clocks and watches – Alzheimer’s Society Shop – https://shop.alzheimers.org.uk/helpful-products/clocks-and-watches?page=all
– Please see attached details of the Copthall Lounge Open Day on Thursday 31st March.
– Fulvia recommended a fitness teacher who teaches on Wednesdays at 10.30am to 11.30am. This is a mix class (men and women) and charges £3 per class on zoom. Her name is Ranj – Ranjactivelifefitnesstraining@gmail.com
– Luigi Bartoli – Senior Physiotherapist –– Mobile number 07864308051
Luigi has been a qualified physiotherapist since 2011 and specialises in orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal dosorders, spinal/back rehabilitation, neurological pathology such as Parkinson, MS, SLA. He is based in Edgware hospital where he is in charge for Rapid Response/emergency and also does work in a gym with private clients. Luigi can also do home visits and charges £70 for the first visit for one hour and follow ups for £50 for 40 minutes.
– Marianne recommended a good chiropodist. Her name is Yianna and her mobile is 07886455319
She is based at: Mona Lisa Smiles, 83 Station Road, Hertfordshire, EN5 1PX
Yianna can also do home visits and charges about £45 but could also be less.