Today was our first session at the new venue. Lisa decorated the tables with table cloths and flowers to mark the first session and lovely cakes and biscuits. My thanks to Beryl Watson the Premises Manager who helped to set up the tables and chairs.
We only a few members for this first session and the following visitors;
- Valerie Chodosh - DCUK Trustee and Past President of Rotary Club Golders Green
- Helen Antoniou – Past Rotary District Governor 2016/17
- Mollie Hacking – President of Rotary Club of Northwick Park
- Ritu Kapur – Rotary Club of Northwick Park Past President and now assistant secretary
- Lucille Parker – Rotary Club of Northwick Park member
- Danielle Benson – President of Rotary Club Edgware & Stanmore
- Dr Nandini Varma – Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore Past President and now Community Chair
- Selwyn Foreman – Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore Club Secretary and Treasurer of the London District 1130 and Accountancy small Business support
- Mrs Sonia Hirsh President Elect for Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore
- Mrs Ann Butler Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore member and retired nurse.
- Mike Turner – Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore member
- Mrs Anne Turner – happy to volunteer
- Peter Bradley - Rotary Club of Edgware & Stanmore member
- Rose Degen – Saracens Relationship Manager and
- Ruth Kent from Saracens
The session started with tea, cakes and chats and Lisa made her welcome speech.
Richard then started his chair yoga exercises which everyone really enjoyed. We then had the musical entertainer Ron Goldsmith who was absolutely amazing. His choice of music got everyone up dancing. It was a very enjoyable session and look forward to our next session on the 18th April.